Bigger Store than Google Play!
Updated: May 14, 2015
Here is how it works...
1. Load a background image.
2. Load a foreground image.
3. Mask out unwanted portion of the foreground image using wide range of masking tools.
4. Smoothen the edges with smoothen tool inside the app, if required.
5. Move, Scale, Resize, Rotate, Flip the foreground to place it on the right location on the background image.
6. Adjust the colors/exposure/contrast/hue/saturation etc. of the foreground and the background images if required to match both the images in terms of colors.
7. You are done! Share with your friends and amaze them!
You can also use this tool to do serious photo editing tasks like blending textures or overlaying borders or to do double exposure with adjustable transparency and 18 blending modes.
Masking in the app is the most powerful one available on the app store, just tap on an area of the photo, and the app will mask out all the connected area with similar colors. Or you can use brush, lasso, global color similarity, rectangle, ellipse, linear, bi-linear or radial gradient masking tools. Mask a portion with this tool and that portion of the foreground image will become transparent and reveal the background.
App Version: 6.0.3
Last Updated: May 14, 2015
Apk Size: 2MB
App by: Pankaj Goswami
Content Rating: 3.7
Support Android Version: Android 4.1 and up
App Package: com.superimposeapp.superimposeapp
Target: Android 4.4 (KITKAT)
Screens: small, normal, large, xlarge
Densities: 160, 240, 320, 480
ROOT: Not required
Offers In-App Purchase: no