Bigger Store than Google Play!
Updated: Jun 30, 2013
CONTACT ME BEFORE GIVING BAD REVIEW, SO I CAN HELP YOU.
The application supports two types of test:
- Dictionary test - it tries passwords from predefined list one by one. Please don't be disappointed if the password will not be found, it simply means that it was not in the dictionary. However, if somebody set his key to "12345678" or "password" it will be detected. This version supports importing of your own dictionaries, so you are no longer limited by pre-installed dictionaries!
- Bruteforce test - you can select alphabet, lenght of password and the app will try all combinations of characters in the alphabet. Of course this is complete madness because the number of combinations is growing exponentially with password length. Therefore the app supports custom alphabet and custom mask. If you know that the password is something like hacker and two digits you can set mask to hacker[x][x] and select the digits alphabet. The app will try all passwords like hacker00, hacker01 through hacker99!
It's easy as 1-2-3.
1) List available networks and select desired network. WIBR is tested on WPA/WPA2 networks with pre-shared key (PSK). Please note, that the testing will be unreliable if the signal is weak! WARNING: HACKING SOMEBODY ELSE'S WIFI IS ILLEGAL! USE THIS APP ONLY ON YOUR OWN NETWORKS!
2) Select desired dictionaries or set up the bruteforce attack. There are three predefined wordlist which you can use. They contains a list of most commonly used passwords. You can import your own dictionary in txt format, one password per line. Please note, that for WPA passwords the minimum length is 8 characters and shorter passwords will be skipped.
3) Wait for results. The process is very slow due to nature of the WiFi connection handling in Android, so be prepared that it can take a loooooooong time. 8 passwords/minute is considered good speed. The wifi have to be enabled all the time, so WIBR is also battery eater!
Please note that WIBR will change password for the selected network. It is impossible to get this password back. If you are testing previously saved network then the password will be lost.
If you do not want to pay then try the free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.auradesign.wibr
Please, read this FAQ before giving bad review. If the app is not working for you it is certainly some resolvable issue because it is working for many others ;)
Q: The app do not start testing! What should I do?
A: When this happens you can try this procedure:
- when you was using WIBR Free uninstall it (WIBR Free and WIBR+ may interfere)
- update WIBR+ to latest version
- restart phone and make sure no other power managers or wifi managers are running
- start WIBR+
- stop any running scans - click on queue item and then pause it or use the trashbin icon to delete it
- add network with good signal (at least 60) and select small dictionary, add it to queue
- there should be "Password: 0 of 53"
- click on this item to open the monitor and wait at least one minute - it should show some progress
If it still don't work:
- you are trying to test network with weak or unstable signal or in very "noisy" environment (i.e. many networks on same channel)
- you are trying to access network which is using so called MAC filtering, so only explicitly allowed devices could access the network
The solution is to try WIBR+ on another network with good signal.
App Version: 2.3.0
Last Updated: Jun 30, 2013
Apk Size: 3MB
App by: AURADESIGNCZ
Content Rating: 4.4
Support Android Version: Android 4.0.3 and up
App Package: cz.auradesign.wibrplus
Screens: small, normal, large, xlarge
Densities: 120, 160, 213, 240, 320, 480, 640
Organization: Aura Design s.r.o.
ROOT: Not required
Offers In-App Purchase: no
Support Languages: ca da fa ja nb de af bg th fi hi vi sk uk el nl pl sl tl am in ko ro ar fr hr sr tr cs es it lt pt hu ru zu lv sv iw sw fr_CA lo_LA en_GB bn_BD et_EE ka_GE ky_KG km_KH zh_HK si_LK mk_MK ur_PK sq_AL hy_AM my_MM zh_CN pa_IN ta_IN te_IN ml_IN en_IN kn_IN mr_IN gu_IN mn_MN ne_NP pt_BR gl_ES eu_ES is_IS es_US pt_PT en_AU zh_TW ms_MY az_AZ kk_KZ uz_UZ